ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Human Resources department, based in Dubai.
The main objective of the position is to manage the recruitment functions as well as to provide day-to-day operational HR support and guidance to staff.
- Conduct recruitment and selection of the best candidates to fill all approved vacancies, including liaising with Group DTP for internal and external advertisement of vacancies for suitably qualified and experienced applicants.
- Periodically update job descriptions for all staff.
- Create the Authority to Recruit for crew vacancies.
- Ensure that reference checks for prospective new hires are conducted before an offer of employment is made and that psychometric testing (when applicable) is conducted for Engineer, Supervisor, Crew and Manager positions.
- Liaise with relevant internal parties for the issuance of employee access cards, email ID’s, login access, sim cards and relocation assistance where relevant.
- Conduct HR induction for all new employees including presenting the OCC training and issuing new staff with the Employee Handbook.
- Ensure that the Employee Handbook is kept up to date and relevant.
- Reply to all received applications and resumes.
- Prepare personnel files for new employees.
- Carry out the exit process and exit checklist when an employee is leaving. (note: the exit interview will be performed by the HR Manager).
- Act as the first point of contact for employees in the interpretation of HR Policies and the UAE Labour Law.
- Guide and assist in the appropriate handling of performance-related issues including disciplinary hearings and grievances.
- Assist with salary certificate requests and accommodation advance requests.
- Co-ordinate with Company PROs to ensure that all staff visas are processed and renewed timeously.
- Prepare all internal communication to relevant departments
- Review medical and life insurance invoices (assigning cost centers for payment by Finance).
- Send Dafza payroll on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Training Department in identifying and defining training and skills development needs for staff in conjunction with their line managers (note: this would encompass skills such as Excel or Supervisory Skills training and excludes technical and regulatory training which is handled directly by the Training Department).
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
Holder of a Bachelors in HR or similar
3 years of experience in HR, recruitment experience preferred
Proficient in Written and Spoken English
Attention to detail
Proficient with MS Office
Strong team player
Strong Communication skills as this role will be liaising various departments
Closing Date For Applications: 14 December 2017