ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a Cabin Attendant vacancy within the Flight Operations department, based in Dubai.
The main objective of the position is to maintain and where possible, exceed safety, operational and service standards as set out by ExecuJet Flight Operations policies and approved manuals to all Flight Crew Members engaged by the Company.
- Dubai based full time position with Middle East and European Operation.
- Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency situation in the cabin.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained in passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
- Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
- Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
- Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in the company manuals as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
- Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight and post flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
- Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin and bathrooms.
- VIP 5 * menu preparation. Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at out stations. Cater within charter budget.
- Dining – food, drink and table presentation.
- Completion and handover of relevant cabin related documentation.
- Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking and cleaning.
- Personal hygiene and appearance and upkeep of provided EJME uniform.
- Responsible for upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, licence, medical, crew ID, vaccinations and company documentation.
- VIP knowledge, etiquette and protocol.
- Completion of at least Secondary School
- GCAA Licensed – strongly preferred
- Regionally based
- Work experience as a Cabin Attendant, holding currency in SEP
- VIP/Corporate Airline experience is a must
- Regional experience is a must
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English. Additional languages would be advantageous.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Friendly, responsible, flexible, proactive, mature and professional in manner
- Well organized, efficient and alert
- Good communicator
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal abilities; ability to get along with diverse personalities
Working Hours: Full time Dubai based with annual leave
Closing Date For Applications: 21 December 2017